Areas of Practices
- Personal Injury Death; Civil Rights Against Government And Employment
- Admitted in 1980, Nebraska, U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska and U.S. Court of Appeals, Eight Circuit; Central District of Illinois, Federal Court, Peoria
- Law School: Villanova University, J.D., Philadelphia, PA. 1980
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Associations; Vice-Chair: Lincoln City Charter Review Commission; Vice President: Community Health Endowment; Board of Director: Asian Cultural Center; Lincoln Independent Business Association (LIBA); Special Counsel: Nebraska Sheriffs’ Association; Nebraska Realtors Association; The Advocate; Knights of Columbus; Cathedral of the Risen Christ; Bradley University Alumni Association; Villanova University Alumni Association; Corporate Secretary: Woods Park Tennis Corporation; National Sheriffs’ Association.
- Outstanding Lawyers of America Recipient, Nebraska Sheriffs’ Association and President’s Award; AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell, Who’s In American Litigation, American & Heritage Publications.